Friday, September 3, 2010

10 million years... to start a blog!


After 4 years of processing and 1 second of impulsive decision-making, I finally started my own blog!  

I have yet to decide on what subjects to focus on in this blog.  The main objective is to whip my writing skills (however mediocre they appear to be) back into shape; and to play around with photography while I'm at it. 

Oh, but there are tons of topics to choose from, and ten millions years to make my decision!  One thing I know for sure - this blog will not cover anything fashion-related!   Love my jeans.  Love my statement shirts.  Absolutely love my Chucks.  That's as much fashion I'll ever need in my life!  

That's one down, a gazillion more to go.

Until the next post,
Me

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i want fashion topics!!! :)

    will follow you PANG :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'll leave fashion to the expert -> You of course Pang!

    ReplyDelete