Thursday, September 9, 2010

PADKebb - Day 6

March 2009.  Battle of the Introverts.

What made me take a second look at this picture was the interaction between the hermit crab and the makahiya.  I was curious who would shy away first upon contact.  I'll let you be the judge of that.  And the battle of the introverts begins!

Speaking of introverts (a.k.a. Me!), I found an article online that I wish I had found years ago!  I think it defines the word solidly, and I only wish I had that in my arsenal when my dad forced me to go to all his parties then.   Because let's face it, the whining, crying, and pleading did absolutely nothing for me! 

But anyway, back to the topic and away from my oh-so-happy childhood memories.  Here's the link: http://giftedkids.about.com/od/glossary/g/introvert.htm  

No comments:

Post a Comment